**Generous Sign-On Bonus Offered to Eligible New Hires**
As a healthcare delivery service representative, you will be responsible for successfully delivering and setting up our durable medical equipment across a large area. We are looking for hardworking and self-motivated delivery drivers or warehouse people to help provide our patients with the best service imaginable. We want people that can imagine that this patient is a relative and treat them like family. This is a great way to leave the retail world behind and join a stable and growing medical field. Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in your background? Leave the fast food and retail behind and come back to the medical industry you have trained for.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the general delivery, setup, and maintenance of respiratory equipment, supplies, and other materials to the patients and customers of the location.
- Ability to work independently and must be detail-oriented, and have excellent organizational skills.
- Be fully aware of safety procedures in the delivery and setup of respiratory equipment.
- Responsible for the training/education of patients and/or caregivers on the safe and proper use of respiratory equipment purchased or rented. This function is to be carried out under the supervision of, and at the discretion of, the appropriate clinical and/or managerial personnel.
- Maintains a courteous, professional attitude toward all contacts, including patients, caregivers, customers, and staff. Maintains a good appearance, attired according to the standards of the operating unit. Uniforms must be clean and neat.
- Assists in the assessment of the home environment of patients receiving respiratory equipment and/or services to ensure patient safety. Is responsible for notifying the appropriate staff members of any discrepancies in this area.
- Good driving record for the past three years.
- Must meet job-related requirements to comply with DOT.
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 120 pounds.
- Lincare is a company that operates under the Federal Drug-Free Workplace Act and U.S. DOL standards and as such must apply a zero-tolerance for marijuana use, including medicinal.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location