- FINRA License
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Signing Bonus
FINANCIAL CONSULTANT - BENEFITS
You can’t attract quality people with a second-best compensation package. As a Capitol Wealth Strategies Financial Consultant, you’ll be part of a recognized, respected company that offers:
- High earning potential with generous & extensive performance based compensation models
- Monthly Draw from Existing Commissions
- Signing Bonus/Training Allowance upon going on Contract
- Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package to include Vision, Dental, Health, Life, Disability, Matching 401(K), Defined Pension Plan
- Training, support and hands-on Management
- Advancement/Management Opportunities
Our work environment is fast-paced, energetic and enthusiastic. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are not looking for just a job, then this can be the place for you.
FINANCIAL CONSULTANT - REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to draw upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and build upon them to sustain long-term relationships.
- Results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their financial and investment futures.
- Passion for winning and desire an opportunity for high income potential.
- Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence.
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
FINANCIAL CONSULTANT - OVERVIEW
- Capitol Wealth Strategies is seeking a driven individual looking to work in the finance industry as a Financial Consultant with unlimited growth potential.
- We are a growing network of Financial Consultants who connect consumers and businesses in their communities with financial services and products to help protect the futures they build for themselves and their families.
- Our vision, resources, fundamental belief in training and the importance of experienced finance professional relationships help our clients understand that we strive to be the leading choice for people who seek an experienced Financial Consultant.
- We are long-term financial services firm who emphasize guidance, technology and performance to deliver customized finance and investment planning strategies to consumers.
- We stress teamwork and have a passion for winning.
FINANCIAL CONSULTANT - JOB DESCRIPTION
- Analyze financial and investment information obtained from clients to determine strategies, products and services to help clients meet their financial and investment objectives
- Provide financial planning information/education to clients about the purpose and details of financial products, services and strategies
- Build and maintain client base, keep client financial and investment plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis
- Provide knowledgeable, objective finance & financial planning guidance and customized financial strategies to consumer segments that demand high quality services.
FINANCIAL CONSULTANT - TRAINING PROGRAM ... SUPPORT TO HELP YOU SUCCEED
- The amount of support we provide for our Financial Consultants is unparalleled in the finance and financial planning industry.
- We believe in the Financial Consultants that we hire and will work with them constantly to put them on the path to building a personally, professionally and monetarily rewarding career in the finance and financial planning industry.
- As a Capitol Wealth Strategies, Financial Consultant, you’ll have the operational flexibility while being backed by the vast resources and marketing experience of our financial services organization.
- You don’t need to have a finance or economics degree to be a successful Financial Consultant.
- Financial Consultants participate in national and local development programs and joint work opportunities that provide comprehensive knowledge, planning and skill training.
- We very much encourage and support the pursuit of professional designations that are recognized and respected by clients and others in the industry including Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Chartered Financial Consultant and Chartered Life Underwriter.
Capitol Wealth Strategies – Company Overview
At Capitol Wealth Strategies we consider extensive, lifelong training to be one of our key competitive advantages. We’re committed to acquiring and leveraging every bit of intelligence available to grow the company. At the Austin location, we develop teaming and mentoring opportunities so new Financial Consultants have the advantage of learning from those Financial Consultants who have already built successful practices in the finance & financial planning industry.
Job Type: Full-time
- financial advising: 3 years (Preferred)
- Life and Health Insurance (Preferred)
- Series 6, 7, 63, 65, 66 (Preferred)