We are seeking a licensed, general education teacher who is flexible, comfortable, and confident in teaching all grade levels (K-8).
- Prepares motivating and stimulating lessons that reflect knowledge of the curriculum, child development, and student abilities
- Encourages an inclusive classroom that accepts the different perspectives and backgrounds of the students and elicits a greater understanding of the world around them with a global perspective
- Utilizes a variety of assessments and uses data in the classroom to develop lessons and instructional activities as needed
- Updates curriculum and materials as needed.
- ODE teaching license
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience teaching Science or Social Studies preferred.
- Well-versed in state and federal education law.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with students, parents, and other staff members.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and use sound judgment in all aspects of the job.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract