Accenture Technology, the people who deliver the services and solutions that power our clients’ businesses. We are technology rainmakers, movers and shakers. Every day, we imagine the impossible and enjoy the thrill of making it happen. We help clients tackle their biggest business problems and unlock growth potential in the cloud. Through Agile methods, we turn the New into reality at speed. We partner with key tech players, like Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP and Workday and together, deliver bigger and better results. Ready to learn as much as you can? You will have numerous opportunities for training courses and certifications to keep your tech smarts sharp. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture Technology.
A team player with an entrepreneurial mind. You step up and volunteer to take on challenges to solve technical problems. You look closely at the way things work and often see a better approach to how it could be done. Emerging technologies and next-generation IT excite you –– and you’re ready to put that passion to work across many different types of client projects.
Here’s what you need:
- Kick-start your career in our Technology Development Program to learn the latest technical skills
- Learn first-hand how we help many of the world's top companies develop their tech strategy
- Work with a diverse group of people across many different industries and technologies
- Connect with your teammates to design and develop new product features
- Bridge the gap between technology and business by using your analytical expertise
- Develop front end solutions and design, develop and implement software
- Manage the project diligently, working with your team to achieve project milestones
Bonus points if you:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Decision Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, or Natural Sciences disciplines (with graduation date no later than September, 2020)
- Major or minor in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering disciplines
- Have internship or academic experience with programming languages and/or modern web technologies
How to Apply
Please apply via your campus career center and the Accenture Careers website. In addition to your campus center resume drop, you must complete an online application to be considered for an interview.
After submitting your application, you will receive system-generated acknowledgment(s) from “Human Resources”. Note that this does not mean you have been selected to interview with Accenture. Please refer to your campus career center posting/website to determine whether you have been selected for a first round interview with Accenture.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.