Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, the Director, Business Process will assist the senior leadership team to develop and sustain a program of quality process improvements. They will implement a program that includes reviewing, auditing, recommending changes, implementing changes, testing, documenting, monitoring, and supporting business processes. The Director will partner closely with all senior leaders across Finance, Information Technology, Professional Services, Global Support, and Sales Support.
This team will focus on the business processes within the Lead to Nurture customer life cycle. These areas include, but are not limited to: Sales forecasting, lead generation, opportunity management, pricing, quoting, order management (including amendments and renewals), billing, contracting, commissions, financials (A/R, A/P, G/L, etc.), financial reporting (directly from source systems, from the Data Warehouse), Global Support, Professional services, Community / Customer self-help, and more.
- Lead a team of Business Process Analysts that is responsible for reviewing, auditing, recommending changes to, implementing changes to, testing, documenting, monitoring, and supporting end-to-end business processes
- Collaborate closely with all business functions to assure that new systems are implemented such that they appropriately support efficient, effective business processes and Identify training opportunities to help appropriately utilize computer systems in support of business processes
- Document all current state end to end business processes and identify opportunities for efficiencies; develop a multi-year plan to review and optimize existing processes
- Implement formal Change Control for business processes
- Ensure end-to-end processes are part of all system testing activities
- Lead process design workshops and cross-functional working groups to improve business processes by studying current practices and proposing modifications, taking an end-to-end perspective with a focus on improved service and operational excellence, and increased customer satisfaction
- Quantitatively determine and track expected productivity improvement and savings from BPI events, and tie savings to P&L
- Assist the various business teams to develop a clear understanding of “from/to” process change impacts and create change readiness action plans and adoption approaches
- Visualize as-is and to-be business processes (process mapping) and process performance (process modeling)
- Utilize BPI methodologies including, but not limited to, planning, prioritization of deliverables, and organization of project teams to deliver expected results. Work closely with Shared Services and Operations leadership to facilitate decisions necessary for project success
- Minimum of 8 years' experience with increasing responsibility in the areas of business process improvement
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (or higher) certified
- Expertise in business process modelling (BPMN, EPC, HPM, etc) and BPM tools and expertise with business process management
- Experience with Oracle EBS or other large ERP solutions , Salesforce.com or other large CRM solutions and Cognos or other BI solutions
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment, while supporting a global organization
- Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple teams verbally and in writing and proficient in documenting business requirements; Ability to work strategically and execute through strong communication, analytical and process skills
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing and Change Management activities preferred
- Analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills and ability to synthesize and clearly communicate complex findings to focus on critical issues and actionable opportunities
- Demonstrated ability in taking ownership and driving results. Ability to effectively lead and work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.