OpExNow, a leader in the financial services consulting industry, has partnered with a premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics. Our client is currently seeking a HR Coordinator with Workday experience. Opportunity to work with one of the largest technology vendors in our industry. This is a short-term engagement with the potential for extension.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs clerical functions for the HR staff including maintaining accurate employment files.
- Assists with the distribution of communication
- Reviews and maintains employee files.
- Compiles data from the HRIS system and prepares reports.
- Screens telephone calls and incoming mail.
- Arranges the use of conference rooms. Coordinates schedules, makes appointments and prepares agendas. Takes meeting notes.
- Coordinates special events with outside vendors.
- Assists with payroll and benefits issues.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of general HR functions.
- Knowledge of state and federal laws governing personnel administration.
- Experience with recruiting processes is highly preferred.
- Experience with Workday and talent management is also preferred.
- Ability to thoroughly understand the company's HR policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with employees and vendors.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients, and public.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $20.50 /hour
- general HR: 1 year
- Workday: 1 year