Full Job Description
COVID - 19:
Due to the outgoing Covid -19, we are still hiring for this position, but the entire hiring process will be conducted virtually ( telephone call, skype.)
As a part of a team of soldiers, you secure your future with a career in the Active Duty Army (Full time), pay for college, guaranteed healthcare with family benefits. You gain leadership skills, college credit, and job-security.
This is an entry level position with no experience necessary.
- Information technology specialists are responsible for maintaining, processing and troubleshooting military computer systems/operations.
- Attend Basic (10 Weeks) and advanced training (20 Weeks) with pay.
- Complete the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
- Age - 17 to 34 years old
- Education - Current Senior in High School (HS), HS Diploma, GED or higher
- Citizenship - U.S. Citizen/Permanent Resident
- Submit to background and medical screening
- Up to $20K bonus
- Up to $70,000 for additional education benefits
- Local stability
- Additional living expenses while at training
Work locations include all 50 states.
When you are interested in finding out more about this position, please apply now and within 24-48 hours, you will receive an email/text from our Army virtual recruiting station.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $33.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement