Construction Project Manager
OMNI Construction Company is a full service, national commercial contractor/construction manager that is recognized within the industry for our ability to partner with our clients. Based on our growth, OMNI has an immediate opening for Construction Project Manager with a minimum of 7 years’ experience in the Commercial Construction industry. Candidate must have experience in ground-up construction in the multi-family and hospitality sectors.
Construction Project Manager Skills Required
- Self-motivated decision maker with excellent communication skills with the project team including subcontractors, staff, Owner’s municipalities and the design team.
- Must be able to serve as Construction Project Manager on multiple construction (large or small) projects at the same time.
- A minimum of seven years of experience managing ground-up projects ranging from $10-15 million in value in the multi-family and hospitality sectors.
- Must be able to negotiate contracts and change orders.
- Proficient with drawing and specification review and implementation.
- Working knowledge of Construction Project Manager and scheduling software including Procor, Foundations, Microsoft Projects Pro.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to make difficult deadlines.
Construction Manager Competencies
- Organized. Must have the ability to effectively organize own schedule to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Accurate. Attention to performing work accurately and thoroughly.
- Safety. Ability to identify and ensure project safety.
- Multi-task. Must be able to multi-task several projects simultaneously.
- Detail. Focused with strong capability to pay attention to detail.
- Work Ethic. Commitment to complete assigned projects on time and on budget.
- Owner Oriented. Ability to meet the owners’ needs while following company procedures.
OMNI works to act on behalf of our clients’ best interests to ensure that we deliver a final product completed with special attention to detail, on budget and on time. We tailor fit our construction programs to the specific requirements of each individual project. Join our Team and help share our Mantra: "Expect the best....We do". If you would like to apply your construction skills and grow your Construction Project Manager experience, while working on rewarding projects, OMNI is for you. We are based in a convenient Beachwood location and provide a great environment and compensation/benefit package including medial, dental, vision and retirement plans.
Job Type: Full-time
- Ground-up project: 5 years
- Construction Project Management: 7 years