The Server/Bartender are integral to the guest experience and provide food & beverage services to the guests of the property. The server/bartender will be processing orders and serving food & beverage items to customers, ensuring 100 % guest satisfaction.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- 1-2 years of food service experience
- Minimum education: High School (or equivalent) Diploma
- Must be of legal age to serve liquor according to state law
- Possesses excellent customer service skills
- Must be dependable
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must possess current Alcoholic Beverage Server Certification
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times
- Provide prompt and efficient customer service
- Display knowledge of the F&B menu
- Takes guests food and/or drink orders and turns into kitchen, bar, etc
- Serve beverages and prepared meals to guests in an accurate and timely manner
- Adhering to sanitation, safety and alcohol beverage control policies including confirming legal drinking age and discontinuing service to intoxicated guests
- Checks back to ensure guest(s) satisfaction; replenishes items as necessary and/or requested
- Suggests and serves dessert, coffee and other items as applicable and/or necessary
- Handles all cash and/or credit cards for payment following all standard operating procedures
- Keeps tables, dining room and work station(s) sanitized and organized
- Listen and respond to customer complains
- Performs clean-up and closing procedures as assigned by manager
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Physical activity including long periods (6-8 hours) of standing, walking, bending, and, scooping.
- The employee will be required regularly to reach with arms and hands
- The employee occasionally will be required to lift up to 30lbs.
- Use of sight, reading, wrist movement to serve meals and beverages, operate food service equipment and clean food service areas
- Specific vision abilities include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, and depth perception
- Noise level is moderately quiet
- Work extended hours during golf and holiday season.
- Work weekends and holidays
- This position is anticipated to work an average of 1 hour to 29 hours per week.
All job descriptions are subject to a periodic review. Additional duties will be assigned occasionally by management.
Billy Casper Golf is an equal opportunity employer and encourages members of minority groups and women to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $3.25 /hour
- food service: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)