Areas of responsibility include the following, while other duties may be assigned to meet the needs of the business:
- General Ledger account reconciliations
- Creation of monthly financial statements
- Oversight of general ledger, accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions
- Completion and review of monthly sales tax and property tax returns
- Ability to work independently with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- The ability to develop priorities and handle multiple demands in a fast paced environment.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Solid understanding of general ledger account reconciliation is a must.
- At least 5 years of experience working with General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Includes sitting for extended periods of time, standing, walking, bending, kneeling and use of hands and arms.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently. Must be able to work under time constraints to assist in the month and year-end closing process.
- Atmosphere is a smoke-free, temperature controlled environment
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: