Build and manage project teams in the delivery of software solutions across an IDIQ contract, requiring evaluation of upcoming task orders, potential solutions, resources, and potential teammates to complete the work. Analyze the project’s plans, financials, and contractual commitments. Work with your teams to identify, manage, and escalate risks. Provide leadership, direction, and purpose and ensure that they have what they need to deliver.
- 8+ years of experience with leading software development and integration projects
- Experience with working in a Cloud infrastructure and on deployment techniques
- Experience with operational deployment and release milestones, RMF, and NSIS
- Experience with coaching, mentoring, teaching, and facilitating delivery teams and individuals in the adoption of agile and adaptive processes that promote continuous learning, feedback, and value-based delivery, Agile development processes, methodologies, and tools and relational databases
- Experience as a team lead and working on project management techniques
- Experience with leading large-scale programs for the entire software development life cycle and software integration processes and methodologies
- Experience with large innovation and integration platforms
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Security+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, or GSEC Certification or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire
- Experience with learning management systems
- Experience with transitioning on-premise systems to Cloud environments, including AWS or C2S
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Ability to define and lead the efforts necessary to move from a tool philosophy of development to a systems philosophy with more clear architecture and documentation, take the initiative, solve problems, work under tight deadlines, manage software development schedules, and communicate complex technical concepts to stakeholders in a clear manner
- BA or BS degree in CS is preferred
- PMP or other Program Management Certification
- Scaled Agile Framework Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.