Hudson Toyota, a Penske Automotive Group dealership, is looking for an experienced, Flat Rate Technician to join our team and deliver extraordinary customer experiences.
*Up to $10,000 Sign-on bonus available for experienced Technicians!*
JOIN OUR TEAM
At Penske Automotive Group (PAG), we strive to create a positive and challenging workplace that promotes excellence and achievement, and we aim to deliver the very best experience possible to our customers. We are looking for dedicated and motivated professionals who share that same passion to join our team.
Imagine working in a professionally and financially satisfying job where you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our organization and customers every day. As a Flat Rate Technician, you will perform repairs and maintenance work in accordance with factory and dealership specifications and time standards for an excellent customer experience.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Fortune 500 company, consistently recognized by Automotive News as among the "Best Dealerships to Work For."
- Comprehensive benefits program, including health care options (medical, dental and vision) and 401k savings and retirement plan with company match.
- Training, resources and opportunities for career growth and advancement, tailored to individual performance, experience and interests.
- Values-driven culture built on integrity, professionalism, excellence and teamwork.
- State-of-the-art facilities and excellent working conditions.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 2 ASE's minimun required. 1 being A-6 Electrial.
- Genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Friendliness, enthusiasm, reliability, with a positive "team-player" attitude.
- Strong work-ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Safe working knowledge of shop tools and equipment, 3+ years of dealership experience. Brand knowledge is preferred, but not required.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE
- Commitment: Ensure our customers have a world-class service experience at every step along their ownership journey, especially in vehicle repairs.
- Excellence: Provide an unparalleled level of technical knowledge and expertise to help repair and maintain vehicles to the highest factory and dealership standards.
- Communication: Clearly and effectively communicate technical information regarding customer vehicles to Service Advisors.
- Accountability: Comply with all manufacturer standards of quality and timeliness for repairs and maintenance work, and ensure that all estimates and work orders are accurate.
- Safety: Understand and comply with all federal, state and local regulations that affect shop operations, such as handling and disposal of hazardous waste, OSHA, and use of safety and health personal protective equipment.
APPLY WITH US!
If you are ready for a rewarding career with competitive compensation and benefits, and opportunities to excel and advance, consider joining the Penske Automotive Group organization. Our interview process typically includes a phone interview, several in-person interviews, background check, reference check, driving record review and a drug screen. Be a part of the best customer experience team in the automotive industry... apply with us today!
Penske Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug- and alcohol-free workplace. Some positions may require applicants to possess a valid driver's license and have a good driving record.