- 7+ years of corporate and/or executive recruiting experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple strategic searches, projects, and client relationships
- Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives and pipelines
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Analytical experience to create, measure, and scale the efficient workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
Amazon's Strategic Recruiting Team is seeking a talented, customer-focused Recruiter/Researcher hybrid to join our recruiting organization supporting Amazon teams globally in recruiting executive level Design (User Experience, Product, Visual, etc.) experts.
As a Market Intelligence Recruiter, you must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and run creative searches to deliver results. You thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up your sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of talent acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. You have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, candidate experience, knowledge sharing, and delivering exceptional results.
You will focus in the areas of candidate talent search and placement, process improvement, and strategy development. You will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and meets customer service level agreements.
- Partner with Strategic Recruiters to build effective passive candidate sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management
- Screen, interview and prepare a candidates while anticipating hiring manager preferences
- Maintain scrutiny upon marketplace trends and competitive opportunities
- Conduct primary and secondary research
- Contribute to a global talent mapping strategy and direction
- Lead special research projects/recruiting initiatives
- Client focus and commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
- Self-sufficiency and an ability to work with little direct supervision
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools, CRM systems, and complex spreadsheets
- Experience recruiting passive candidates who are leading experts in their field
- Consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of the design community including news, conferences, portfolios, blogs, etc..
- Passion for the field of user experience design
- Inquisitive; a strong desire to learn
- Strong skills in research and project management
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Age.