Knowledge Services is actively seeking a senior ASP.NET Developer for a 3-month contract with the State of IN. This position is in downtown Indianapolis, IN and onsite interview are required. Only requires a 37.5hr work week!
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations/maintenance/administration of gateway portal.
- Support and maintain agency’s Gateway system, setup and configure the Gateway Dev/QA/Prod server environments to host ISDH agency’s Gateway single sign-on and 50 more applications and services, as Gateway administrator.
- As a developer, work on Gateway Single Sign-On and internal applications to fix bugs and add more features and functionalities based on needs.
- Support/implement Gateway Web API to integrate the Gateway applications with the Gateway single sign-on. Add more features and functionalities as requested.
- Support and maintain the IDSCoreAPI.dll (old way to integrate Gateway application with the Gateway single sign-on).
- Setup and configured agency’s JIRA system, including the DEV and Prod environments.
- As JIRA administrator, manage JIRA users and groups, define JIRA projects, configure build-in and customized fields. Administrating logs and profiles, optimize performance, backup data, and monitor database connection usage.
- Implement JIRA Frontend as the help center for the one of ISDH application. Integrate the JIRA Frontend application into the Gateway system as help center service desk for all Gateway applications.
- Setup of the JIRA QA environment.
- Develop a small scale Asp.net MVC C# application and including Web Services development.
Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Manage and support agency’s TFS, including regular maintenance, performance checking, and monitoring issues and trouble shooting.
- Create and setup team projects on the TFS, manage developer access to their team projects.
- 10+ years in Microsoft .Net technology experience including ASP.NET/VB, C#, MVC & Web Service experience is required.
- Hands on experience in installation, upgrade and maintenance of JIRA software is required.
- Hands on experience in installation, upgrade and maintenance of TFS software is required.
- Knowledge of relational database (Oracle 11g), SQL Server and be proficient with PL/SQL
- Hands on coding ASP.net applications with backend database with oracle & SQL Server.
- Government / Health IT experience is strong plus