Nationwide Mortgage Bankers, Inc. is a direct lending mortgage bank exclusively serving the home finance market for one to four family residential properties.Licensed by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, we specialize in government insured loans. Our approval by the United States Department of Veteran Affairs provides us the honor of being able to serve our military population. Additionally, we also offer Conventional Home Financing.
Our corporate culture allows our employees to thrive both personally and professionally by utilizing the latest technological advancements available. We believe in empowering our loan originators with all of the resources and tools necessary to help them focus on growing their business by empowering their referral sources. It is no wonder why we are steadily growing at a rapid pace. NMLS: 819382
Essential Job Functions
- Processes residential mortgage loans (FHA, VA, Conventional, purchase, refinance) under various programs in a quality consistent with all company policies and procedures as well as meeting all regulatory requirements.
- Maintains a pipeline of loans and is responsible for the timely and compliant flow of such loans through the process.
- Obtains and reviews necessary loan documentation and submits complete packages to Underwriting for loan approval.
- Monitors and ensures closing dates and company deadlines are met.
- Communicates with loan officers, buyers, sellers, title companies, builder and agents.
- Obtains and verifies that all underwriting conditions are received and cleared by the underwriter and prepares the file for submission to the Closing Department.
- Distributes and exchanges information with other team members, follows up with customers, refers customers to appropriate person(s), composes correspondence and memorandums.
- Provides excellent customer service by effectively communicating and cooperating with all internal and external customers.
- Keeps abreast of changes in policies and procedures, standards and regulations applicable to the company and the mortgage industry. Understands and applies local, state and federal regulations related to processing mortgage loans.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Prior loan processing experience.
- Experience processing Conventional and Government loans.
- Encompass Experience, a must.
Nationwide Mortgage Bankers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Company does not and will not discriminate in our employment and staffing practices on the basis of race, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, nationality or any other basis prohibited by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mortgage Processing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule