Serve as the go-to person to integrate business goals and objectives with specific IT strategies, programs, initiatives, and investments. Advise organizational leadership on emerging technologies and how to implement them. Work alongside leadership to ensure IT and business planning are fully integrated on a continuous basis to increase business capability and value, reduce cost and risk, foster innovation, and maximize accountability and return on investment.
- 10+ years of experience with system vulnerability analysis, software engineering, and software development modernization supporting enterprise business systems
- 10+ years of experience with Air Force, Service Staff, or Joint Staff as a contractor or military personnel
- 5+ years of experience with software development and enterprise architecture using standard frameworks
- 5+ years of experience with strategic consulting, including the facilitation of information studies and analysis
- 5+ years of experience with systems analysis and design, requirements engineering, or Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN)
- 3+ years of experience with acquisition
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to lead tasks in formal and informal group settings
- Secret clearance required
- BS degree
- 2+ years of experience with DoD policy, acquisition, requirements, or Planning, Programming, Budget, and Execution (PPBE) processes
- 2+ years of experience with Joint Capabilities Integration Development System (JCIDS) processes and requirements integration
- Experience with software development
- Experience with industrial control systems
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.