The Lockheed Martin Space Systems Human Resources team provides human capital support that aligns with the priorities of the business. This position is a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) supporting the Fleet Ballistic Missile Program at the Strategic Weapons Facility Pacific in Silverdale, Washington. Partnering with the HR Site Lead, the successful candidate will be a champion of Lockheed Martin's culture and values, consulting with business leaders on strategic initiatives, working with employees and cross-functional groups to solve complex organizational challenges, and be an integral part of the client's leadership team. This will require you to analyze data and develop innovative recommendations to solve short-term and long-term business opportunities and challenges to support and execute the Lockheed Martin Space Systems Human Capital Strategy. In addition, responsibilities will include partnership with the HR Centers of Excellence subject matter experts in delivering HR solutions in the following areas: Total Rewards and Performance Management, Salary Planning, Labor Relations, Talent Management and Development, Workforce Planning and Management, Diversity and Inclusion, Predictive and Actionable HR Metrics. The successful candidate will utilize metrics to measure success, identify trends, analyze systemic issues and partner with the HR Lead to develop holistic solutions.
- HR Functional Experience (HR functions such as Total Rewards, Performance Management, Staffing, Talent Management, Organizational Development, and Labor Relations.)
- Demonstrated positive interpersonal skills and strong customer service orientation, with the ability to adjust style as needed to develop effective relationships with leadership, employees and HR peers locally and virtually.
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience in prioritizing and managing multiple competing tasks requiring considerable attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of various employment laws (such as ADA, FLSA, Title VII, FMLA) and activities that are managed, monitored and supported by Human Resources and the HR Business Partners.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including the ability to develop and analyze metrics.
- Ability to travel and work extended hours as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, HR or related field is required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Dept. of Defense Secret clearance; interim Secret clearance required prior to start.
- Prior Human Resources Business Partner, Labor and Employee Relations experience is highly desired.
- Experience in Organizational Development, Leadership Coaching, Workforce Planning and Management, Compensation and/or Project Management
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects through full lifecycle (design, develop, implement) and deliver impactful results.
- Proven experience in change management, specifically driving change throughout the organization
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to speak, write and listen in a manner that clarifies issues, promotes closure and delivers information in a clear and concise manner and facilitates good decision making.
- Analytical skills and ability to present solutions to issues in a concise manner to varying levels of leadership.
- Ability to operate autonomously, yet collaborate as an effective team member across the HR organization.
- HRBP/Generalist experience. *Master's Degree in Business, HR or related field desired.
- SHRM PHR/SPHR certification.
- Greenbelt or continuous improvement training.
- DoD Secret clearance.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.