Merakey is seeking a Day Program Community Director to join our Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Services (IDD) division in Philadelphia, PA.
- The Community Director of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Services (IDD) serves as the point person between HCSIS and assigned Consumers ensuring ISP/RSP's are accurate, ISP Team Meeting Forms are completed, services are provided, outcomes/goals are addressed, and plans of corrections are implemented.
- The Community Director of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities also ensures all Consumer services provided and the residences in which the Consumers reside are managed in accordance with regulatory and monitoring standards and policies and procedures.
- Community Director provides on-going direction, support, and training for Community Team Managers to ensure they have a clear understanding of their role and responsibility in the ISP/RSP process.
ABOUT MERAKEY'S IDD DIVISION
Merakey supports individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) in the enhancement of their abilities and interests. Services are aimed at partnering with individuals as they become self-sufficient and live everyday lives. Merakey focuses on helping individuals find meaningful roles in their community and to feel valued as community members. Individuals are always at the core of the planning and implementation of services.
- Adult Training Facility
- Behavior Support Services
- Early Intervention Case Management
- Employment (Transitional, Supported, Competitive)
- In-home Support
- Non-traditional Community Day Services/Home and Community Habilitation
- Supports Coordination
For more information on each individual service, please visit:
- Community Living/Group Homes
- Family/Shared Living
- Intermediate Care Facility
- Respite Care
- Specialized Residential (medically fragile, dementia, autism, dual diagnosis, problematic sexual behavior)
- Supported Living
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
Please apply on line at:
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Associates Degree from an accredited college or 60 credit hours from an accredited college or university and four (4) years related work experience plus two (2) years supervisory experience and must be enrolled in a Bachelors Degree Program within the first six (6) months of hire required OR
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university and two (2) years related work experience plus two (2) years supervisory experience OR
- Masters Degree from an accredited college or university and one (1) year related work experience plus two (2) years supervisory experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled