Prominen civil litigation firm in Palo Alto seeks a motivated and highly organized Junior Litigation Paralegal to assist attorneys.
Key tasks will include preparing correspondence, performing research, reviewing court dockets, performing data entry, and maintaining quality control.
- 3-7 years of litigation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prepare complaints, documents, forms, declarations, and exhibits
- Experience e-filing and calendaring is required
- Detail oriented and ability to multitask
- Ability to work well independently as well as with a team
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred
- Willingness to learn and be coached
**PARALEGAL CERTIFICATE IS NOT REQUIRED**
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
-college degree highly preferred
-3-7 years of litigation experience
-experience e-filing and calendaring
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org