Act as a key technical expert on financial analysis issues, concerns, and special projects. Interface with top management, including responding to their requests for financial data and resolving report and compliance issues. Prepare special reports and financial studies for management and alert them to significance variances to plan. Coordinate, negotiate, and resolve financial compliance issues with various governmental agencies to ensure accurate interpretation. Conduct and lead audits, as needed. Provide work leadership to junior employees, as needed.
- 10+ years of experience with purchasing or finance
- Experience with the preparation of reports that reflect programs or project status in the areas of cost, schedule, and performance
- Experience with budget planning, budget preparation, and budget execution for acquisition programs
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- 13 years of experience with purchasing or finance
- Experience with facts preferred
- BA or BS degree in Business
- Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM)
- DAWIA Level III Business or Financial Management Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.