Track 7 Brewing Company is looking for a hard-working and beer loving individual with strong leadership skills to fill a Taproom Shift Supervisor position. Our Taproom Shift Supervisors are responsible for ensuring our taprooms operate efficiently, quality customer service is provided, and taprooms servers are supported during a shift. They are also essential in achieving our mission of crafting unique experiences one beer at a time.
Summary: Directly supervise and coordinate activities of taproom staff. Must embody our core values and ensure the taproom is operating efficiently at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Performs cash handling, tip pooling calculations, and deposit preparation associated with opening and closing procedures.
2. Supervise and participate in daily taproom operation.
3. Assign duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with business demand.
4. Resolve customer complaints
5. Train servers on customer service, beer characteristics, pouring technique, sanitation, and safety procedures in the taproom.
6. Observe and evaluate servers and work procedures to ensure quality standards, service, and complete disciplinary write-ups.
7. Recommend measures for improving work procedures and server performance to increase service and product quality.
8. Pays attention to detail with guest service, cleaning, and training new employees.
9. Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure adherence to SOPs
10. Monitor and control inventory of glassware, merchandise, and beer. Reorder stock as necessary.
11. Shows a strong work ethic by continuously staying productive and leading by example at all times.
12. Ensures the taproom is clean and organized during work hours.
13. Holds the necessary keys to complete opening and closing duties.
14. Ensures correct beer serving laws and procedures are followed.
15. Supports the manager with new policies and procedures put into place.
16. Enforces Track 7's taproom policies, practices, and processes for staff and customers.
17. Responsible for being aware of and executing last call procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of spreadsheet software and inventory software.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and at least one year related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Cicerone certification preferred
iPad, draft system, crowler machine, register drawer
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
Draft system trouble shooting
Verbal communication skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands and arms, talk or hear, and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 150 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Track 7 Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.