Responsible for building referral source relationships in a variety of settings, such as hospitals, clinics, and senior-service related organization within the community. To build and grow census and quality mix by developing the market, working with acute care and other referral sources and providing prospective residents and/or responsible parties with appropriate information and assistance to choosing the nursing center.
- Drive business growth by meeting or exceeding census goals.
- Expand community base and develop referral relationships with but not limited to: senior-service organizations, case managers/discharge planners from hospitals, rehabs and nursing homes, adult day care centers, geriatric physicians, assisted living, retirement communities, etc.
- Understand local industry trends to represent and differentiate the company and its services in the market.
- Accurately generate required reports and documentation of marketing activity including weekly schedule, marketing action plan, activity log, etc., within designated time frame.
- Effective utilization of company resources to ensure an appropriate return on investment.
- Takes an active role in developing the marketing plan and budget with VP of Business Development by assessing community needs, outlining marketing strategy/objectives, identifying major competitors and identifying specific marketing action items with measurable goals.
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or assigned at any time with or without notice.