Looking for a candidate with strong experience in Linux automation to join the organization Tools and Automation team. The candidate will be responsible with the design, implementation and support of the various open-source tools to support organization end to end automation efforts for the Linux stacks.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in systems engineering, architecting infrastructure tools, and automation using a variety of open source tools and technologies. The candidate should have experience with Ansible and Katello/Foreman tools.
- Technically oversee, design and support in the Linux automation and orchestration tools
- Design and implement on-premises server provisioning and orchestration infrastructure and services with a focus on availability, scalability, and performance (Foreman/Katello)
- Partner with various IT and application organization to evolve the current patching process
- Collaborate with peer organizations and leadership on creating the automation tooling direction and roadmap
- Architecture, design, and implement configuration management tools (Ansible)
- Provide guidance and expertise to management on topics surrounding strategy and best practices for support and managing open source tools
- Strong experience in IT architecture for process and tooling automation
- Configuration management tool experience (Chef or Puppet or similar. Ansible preferred)
- Extensive experience with Enterprise Linux (Redhat).
- Solid background in enterprise patching, and package management, repository tools. (Redhat Satellite, Foreman/Katello, etc…)
- Strong background in scripting and automation (Bash, Python,etc).
Job Types: Full-time, Contract