MonWorx – A Division of WK Industrial Services Corporation is looking for Electricians to work on project-based assignments locally in the Metro Atlanta area as well as travelling opportunities for short-term industrial projects.
· Candidates should have minimum of 3 years field electrical experience with commercial and/or industrial projects.
· Candidates may also qualify if they have obtained NCCER certification or completion of related program through an accredited technical school.
· Experience must include running and bending conduit
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Read and interpret engineering specifications, schematics/drawings/blueprints and technical manuals.
- Understand how to lay out & install conduit, wire & cable.
- Install and terminate panels and other electrical equipment.
- Lay out & Install light fixtures and other devices per prints.
- Measure, cut, bend, thread and install conduit with appropriate tools.
- Utilize test equipment to test voltage/amperage.
- Understand and implement lockout/tagout.
- Troubleshoot and repair faulty equipment, circuits and systems.
- Work productively and safely.
- Wear appropriate PPE including, but not limited to: hard-hat, safety glasses, hi-viz vest or shirt, masks or respirators, gloves and steel-toe boots.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years electrical experience.
- In-depth knowledge of construction equipment.
- Must possess hand tools of the trade.
- OSHA 10 construction certification.
- Availability to work day shift, night shift, weekends and holidays, as needed.
- Must be able to co-ordinate and communicate with other trades onsite.
- Must be able to lift and carry heavy items weighing 50lb, or more.
- Work and move in confined spaces, in extreme temperatures, heights & depths and possess full range of motion and flexibility.
- Must be able to climb, maintain balance on steel framework, ladders, scaffolds & lifts.
- Good communication in both verbal & written skills.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent mathematical skills.
- Must be able to work well in both a team environment or independently.
- Must pass background, drug screen, have valid drivers license and own transportation.
WK Industrial Services Corporation is committed to providing a safe & drug-free work environment.
We thank you for applying. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. WK Industrial Services Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a culturally diverse workforce without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Temporary
- United States (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma