Wasatch Contracting Services is looking for a Licensed Clinical Psychologist to provide services to students at a local Federal Facility.
Job Duties to Include (but not limited to):
- Provide basic mental health counseling services for all students on Center, as well as consultation and training to the staff. These services will involve the monitoring of the Health and Wellness program to ensure that students acquire the health-related skills, knowledge, and attitude that help make them employable; coordinating and integrating the mental health services program with other health and wellness components/activities on Center; and provide mental health services to enrollee’s and established students on Center.
- The ability to work both independently and as a member of a healthcare team to provide optimal services to a population of financially disadvantaged youth, ranging from 16 to 24 years in age;
- Provision of a basic mental health presentation to all enrollees to educate them on the services offered, and establish a positive rapport that facilitates student participation;
- Ensure patient privacy for all assessments/consultations, as mandated by HIPPA;
- Participate in the management of (providing written diagnosis and treatment plan) a Chronic Care Management Plan for students with chronic conditions/disabilities related to mental health conditions;
- Coordinate with the center physician for Schedule II prescriptions if necessary.
Job Type: Contract
- Clinical Psychologist (Preferred)