Wyndham Destinations strives to attract career-minded, diverse professionals that share our propensity to achieve realistic goals, while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high-energy environment.
- In person marketing with guests checking into our resorts
- -Schedule the guest to meet with member services to discuss their owner update and workshop
- -The coordinator may offer gifts to the guest for participating in the update
- -Partner with the resort staff to receive arrival sheets of the guests that should be checking in during their shift
- Distributing parking passes, activity schedules, and area brochures to the guest
- -Must meet production standards on a weekly basis
Benefits, Compensation, and Training
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage within 30 days
- Weekly Base and Uncapped Commissions
- Initial Paid Training, covering our sales process, product knowledge, and the psychology of the sale
- 401K Matching
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Recognition Programs
- For more information, feel free to reach out to Mackenzie Snedden at (417) 677-6289 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Wyndham Destinations, we thrive on the diversity of our employees and celebrate the strength of our differences. Wyndham Destinations is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job Expectations and Requirements
- 1 to 3 years of sales and or marketing experience is preferred, not required
- Maintain production standards
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, general computer skills, and smart devices
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment within a shared space
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required, College Degree is preferred