Toast is a rapidly growing startup building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Toast’s Android tablet based system helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We’re growing fast and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and care about our customers’ success and we have a lot of fun doing it. As a startup, we move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us! You will be helping Toast to grow our business across the US and internationally.
The Customer Success Operations Analyst will play an integral role in building a best in class customer experience. As a member of the Customer Success Operations team this person will work with CS leadership to develop actionable insights through reporting, and kpi definition. We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic candidate with experience analyzing datasets of various sizes and levels of cleanliness.
- Generate insights that will allow CS managers to quickly and accurately see how our KPIs and processes are performing.
- Participate in the development and implementation of new processes and procedures to drive improved KPIs and customer experience.
- Drive complex analytical analysis, ad-hoc reporting and ensuring all members of the CS team have the data and insight they need to make better decisions
- Partner with key stakeholders and business leaders to provide strategic support and recommendations across various CS Ops initiatives.
- Partner with centralized finance and business intelligence teams for alignment and achieving objectives
- Report on monthly KPIs and OKRs
- 1-3+ years of in BI or business analytics, or advanced degree in a quantitative field
- Excel expert & proficient in SQL
- Experience with SFDC dashboard & reports
- Ability to efficiently analyze volumes of data and present concise and clear recommendations of results
- Experience with in-depth analytics using excel and other BI tools
- A highly quantitative problem solver who loves to dig into different kinds of data and can confidently and successfully communicate their findings to stakeholders in different departments
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, changing environment and to adapt while focusing on key goals and objectives
- Technically Innovative with strong business acumen; can deliver communication to non-technical stakeholders
- Work experience in a high growth tech or SaaS company