Lemonaid Health (www.lemonaid.com) is an online healthcare company based in San Francisco, California. Our mission is to provide Americans with increased access to affordable and convenient healthcare online - no matter where they are in the country! We’re looking to recruit a full time RN to join our amazing team! We’re a small but impactful team of about 90 people. We’re backed by large pharmaceutical investors and other amazing investors who’ve invested in businesses like Salesforce, Pinterest, Vine and Refinery29.
Take a look at the reviews on our website to see what patients say about us. we’re proud to say that we’re the highest rated online direct-to-consumer healthcare app on the Apple app store!
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll spend the vast majority of your time in direct patient-focused care (answer patient questions and concerns within scope of practice regarding medications, dose, side effects) and follow up through phone calls or secure messaging. Our goal is to respond to patients within 2 business hours!
- You’ll join our team of full-time doctors and nurse practitioners to provide the best care possible for our patients across the country.
- You’ll work closely with our patient support staff, and the wider Lemonaid team (such as pharmacy, engineering and many more!) on a daily basis.
- We expect everyone to be a team player as we strive to create a comfortable, non-hierarchical environment for the entire team.
- We aim to WOW patients with customer service that’s new to healthcare. It’s all about our patients and our patient-first culture.
- You will work collaboratively with our providers and patient support staff to bring the WOW to our patientsYou may review charts and triage visits prior to review by the doctors or nurse practitioners
Our ideal candidate:
- Active Compact Multi-State RN license in the state which you reside
- Able to work weekdays until 5pm PST
- Minimum at least 3 years of full-time Primary Care Adult Medicine office experience, preferably in a multi-doctor practice.
- Must be eligible for licensure in all 50 states. We’ll help you get licensed in the states where you’ll be practicing.
- May not work concurrently for other telemedicine or health care companies
Someone who lives our guiding principles:
- Has lots of experience in primary care! Telemedicine experience or experience in mental health (depression / anxiety) is a plus.
- Is excited to help us learn how to grow our medical team and try new processes as we continue to improve our workflows for maximum WOW. This is a NEW ROLE for our team!
- Understands the importance of following protocols to ensure reliable and evidence based care is delivered every patient and every time.
- Possesses great spoken and written communication skills and high emotional intelligence. Have a great bedside manner. You’re using technology and team based care to enhance the patient relationship. We want to create a WOW experience so they keep coming back!
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and is highly adaptable to change. Change happens frequently at Lemonaid so we're looking for someone who's willing to roll with the punches!
- Is comfortable with technology and has great computer skills. Since the care we provide is online, being able to communicate with patients with secure messaging is important.
- Loves interacting with patients, NPs, doctors and pharmacists; you’re happy to work hard. Whether it's weekends or evenings, you're happy to step in to help because you believe in our mission.
- Aim for “wow” in everything we do, celebrate wow
- Be driven by our mission to increase access to healthcare
- Lead in innovation - act first
- Communicate clearly using the correct communication medium
- Set a high bar for ourselves and each other - provide and take feedback
- Be proactive - never say “that’s just how we always do it”
- Champion equality - proactively be anti-discriminatory