Applies systems engineering skills to perform business process analysis and identify information technology needs for intelligence community systems. Uses systems thinking in defining requirements that support the customer's mission and align with the technical vision for the future. Conducts business process interviews, documents As-Is and To-Be business processes. Re-engineers business processes by working with Product Owners, stakeholders, and business partners to elicit requirements to streamline existing processes and decomposes requirements into epics and stories in JIRA. These requirements are used to build a new software application. Serves as liaison between government product owners/stakeholders and program management/developers/testers. Practices Agile scrum framework as business analyst for scrum teams, assisting in the prioritization of work using JIRA and participating in Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Sprint Retros, and Daily Standups. Conducts User Acceptance Test for upcoming software releases. Provides training and briefings/demos on system capabilities. Serves as business expert on production systems.
- Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years of experience supporting business process analysis with customers
- U.S. Citizenship and an active polygraph clearance.• Experience documenting processes or process engineering; along with the ability to analyze complex problems and develop innovative solutions
- Experience with Agile techniques, participation in Agile ceremonies, or working directly with Agile development teams.
- Demonstrated outstanding verbal, written, and visual communications skills
- Self-starter and team player with strong interpersonal and outreach skills
- Experience with Microsoft Visio and SharePoint document management
- Experience with supporting customer facing demonstrations
- Experience supporting User Acceptance Tests
- Experience with direct user support for production systems
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.