The Bakery Sanitation Clerk is responsible for maintaining clean equipment and a clean department by following department sanitation guidelines.
Secondary Job Duties:
- Cleans office area, including break rooms and eating areas.
- Refills paper products and soap dispensers.
- Removes trash daily.
- Cleans restroom area.
- Breakdown of equipment to perform deep cleaning. Assembly of equipment after cleaning.
- Performs periodic audits (ie. daily, weekly, bi-weekly, etc.)
- Trains other sanitation associates on proper cleaning procedures.
- Creates and maintains sanitation schedule.
- Completes required paperwork.
- Ensures all safety procedures are being followed.
- Restock and use supply items efficiently to eliminate waste and to maintain the lowest supply cost.
- Sweep floors, clean utensils and work tables.
- Keep cooler and freezer organized and clean; clean walls, fans, drains, and equipment.
- Present favorable impression in dress, personal hygiene and business attitude.
- Notify management of associate theft, customer shoplifting, unauthorized mark downs or property defacement.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- High school/GED or equivalent experience.
- Must be 18 years of age.
Never- 0%, Occasionally- 1-33%, Frequently- 34-66%, Continuously- 67-100%
Safety Risk Factors:
- Occasionally- Sitting, pushing and pulling up to 150 lbs., climbing up to 6 foot height, kneeling, and crouching.
- Frequently- Carrying up to 50 lbs., lifting up to 50 lbs., bending, balancing, stooping, and reaching waist/overhead level.
- Continuously- Standing on tile/concrete, walking on tile/concrete, manual dexterity, talking, seeing, hearing and smelling.
- Occasionally-Loud noise, cluttered floor surface, contact with skin irritant, toxic exposure (see Material Safety Data Sheets), nuisance dust, fumes, sprays, and hazardous cleaning solutions.
- Frequently-Twisting of back and neck, slippery floor surface, and contact with sharp objects.
- Continuously-hazardous equipment (mechanical moving parts)
- Varied, irregular schedules.
- Working environment involves inside store location with controlled temperatures.
2323 Wirt Rd Houston, TX - 77055
600 Bakery Production Plant