Sign-on Bonus Available
KKSP Precision Machining, LLC(KKSP)is the North American leader in the manufacture of high-volume, precision turned metal components for the defense, aerospace, automotive, medical, HVAC and commercial industries made on multi-spindle screw machines and CNC Machines. With significant scale and technical expertise in 5 plants located in Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Connecticut and Mexico, KKSP’s focus is world-class quality and delivery for over 50 years. For more information, please visit our website at: www.kksp.com
KKSP is currently seeking multiple highly motivated, qualified individual to fulfill the role of Acme Set-up Operator. KKSP offers competitive salary, performance bonuses, medical, dental, and life insurance, short-term/long-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401K matching, company events, paid time off and more. If you are interested in joining a growing and thriving business, we have the environment in which you can make your mark.
KKSP's Glendale Heights Plant is rapidly expanding and in need of Acme Machinists.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate and Maintain, Acme Screw Machines
- Make offset changes, tooling changes, tooling adjustments and machine repairs during production runs to ensure required production efficiencies and quality requirements are met
- Submit first piece samples and documentation to Quality Control.
- Setup tools and verify correct part number and revision level prior to putting into service.
- Work with Plant Manager and Leads to resolve any tooling or setup problems that occur during daily operations.
- Verify the setup is approved and the machine is ready for production prior to running production.
- Follows control plans and print requirements to produce parts to exacting customer specifications.
- Attend meetings when required by management.
- Comply with all company and department housekeeping and safety rules. Report any violations or safety concerns to management promptly.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience.
- Reasoning Ability: Apply procedures and workplace experience to make quality and manufacturing related decisions that will best protect the customer
- Mathematical Skills: Shop Math: add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure.
Job Type: Full-time
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday