Good Hands Handyman is looking for an Advertising/Office Intern to be responsible for marketing, advertising and clerical tasks in our office. Providing input into the marketing and social media strategy, you will also be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties, errands, and inside sales activities.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications and a full grasp of social media applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
- Assists with the implementation of marketing strategies and internal communications projects.
- Performs marketing tasks and activities to support sales and marketing team.
- Develops content for social media channels and measures results.
- Ensures deadlines are met and projects are complete.
- Maintains high standards of confidentiality.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Recording information as needed
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands..
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining hardware inventory.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- High school diploma or associate’s degree
- Preferably in college
- Experience as an office assistant in Information Technology field.
- Basic knowledge or willingness to learn marketing and social media principles
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $250.00 to $500.00 /month
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)