HUGE SIGN-ON BONUS OF $25,000 AND STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS FOR CENTER DIRECTOR-BCBA!
Fusion Autism Center, a sister company of Florida Autism Center is hiring a Center Director in our Savannah, GA center. Our Center Director will provide day-to-day operational oversite, strategic and tactical leadership, counsel and direction to a team of Direct Care Team Members, Clinical Supervisors (BCBAs), BCaBAs and support staff to accomplish center objectives, revenue goals, client satisfaction, business development and growth targets.
How will I make a difference in a child’s life?
- Providing direct care to young children diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder
- Delivering training, supervision and oversight to clinical (modeling /demonstrating program implementation, discussing student programming and strategies, observing staff implementation of programming and providing constructive feedback) and administrative staff
- Creating individualized programming for clients
- Offering ongoing Parent Training and other assistance as needed to families
- Leading a team in facilitating optimal care and exceptional outcomes for clients
- Conducting new client assessments and initial treatment planning
How do I know my experience is a good fit?
- Have a Master's degree or higher and have significant experience in the field of behavior analysis
- Are a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) with a minimum of two years’ experience post-certification
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience leading and managing a team of BCBAs
- Have prior operational experience in a clinical environment
- Have significant experience writing applied behavior analytic programs and analyzing and graphing data
- Possess strong leadership qualities, are highly collaborative, actively listen to others and have the ability to train and supervise successfully
- Consistently provide organization and timely submission of sensitive materials.
- Have prior experience teaching and training parents
- Experience working with young children on the autism spectrum
- Can author detailed reports using professional language with proper grammar, structure, syntax, etc.
- Will ensure the safety of our clients and staff (Please note, FAC employees must be CPR Certified (Adult/Child/Infant).
- Have acceptable local, state and national (FBI) background clearance.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- A diverse 401(k) plan with a company match up to 4%
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Tuition Scholarship Program
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Disability, Life Insurance, and AD&D Insurance provided or optioned
- BACB CEU Provider (teach and earn CEUs) and conference assistance
- Opportunities to collaborate on research with major universities
- True positive team environment with other BCBAs
- Excellent onboarding/training and ongoing support from our Resource Center
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)