We are seeking an energetic, motivated, and reliable Warehouse/Shipping Employee for an immediate opening on 1st shift. You will be responsible for operating a forklift, as well as picking, packing, assembly, sorting, shipping and receiving of orders to meet the facility's productivity and quality goals.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Warehouse/Shipping Employee, you will work in manufacturing, production, and shipping environments. Your duties will include locate, re-locate, stack, count, pick, pack, palletize, and load merchandise.
Other responsibilities of this role may include:
- Efficiently stack, store, load, unload, move, and stage product and materials in the appropriate areas using a forklift or other power equipment
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Report quality variances
- Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into trailers * Using a hand-held radio frequency computer system
- Maintain the facility's equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion * Assist in physical inventories and cycle counts
- Recording selected merchandise in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Sort, package, and prioritize orders in an efficient and accurate manner to guarantee on-time delivery
- Utilize software to verify unit counts, delivery dates, and delivery locations while packing
- Ensuring correct and complete labels are attached to all orders processed
- Replenishing area inventory stock as required
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent Required
- Forklift Certified
As a Warehouse/Shipping Employee, you must work in a team-oriented environment. You must be able to communicate well with management and fellow employees. Ideal candidates have a very positive attitude, along with previous warehouse and shipping experience.
Other requirements of the General Labor role include:
- Must pass background check
- 5 years shipping/warehouse experience
- Successful experience with goal oriented tasks
- Ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to stand up to 8 hours per day
- Be able to work in temperatures up to 90 degrees
At Summit Golf Brands, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization that takes care of its employees by offering a variety of health benefits. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client.
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Sick Leave, Personal Leave, Vacation, Paid Holidays
- 401K Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical)
- Benefits begin for full-time employees the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $12.00 /hour
- shipping/warehouse: 5 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)