Join The Arc of Clarion and Venango Counties' team of direct service professionals. The Arc provides supports to people who experience disabilities in their homes and communities. If you are looking for a job that allows you to have fun, experience new things and to work for amazing people while helping them to achieve their dreams, becoming a Mentor is the career for you! We are currently accepting applications for full and part-time mentors. No experience is necessary.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Supporting people who experience disabilities in their homes and in the community.
- Completing all programming documentation.
- Maintain relationships and communication with families and outside agencies.
- Advocating and promoting quality of life for the people being served by the agency.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Have a High School Education, equivalent or greater.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must possess a valid Driver's License and have reliable transportation with appropriate documentation.
- Be willing to undergo a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Starting rate for mentors is $11.25/hr!
- Paid mileage!
- Medical benefits made available for full time employees after 60 days!
- Paid time off for all staff after 60 days!
- Paid training!
- Varying shifts, full time/part time/block!
- Great opportunities for advancement!
Apply today! You can submit an application at the main office 1064 E Main St Clarion PA 16214. If you have questions or would like to schedule an interview, please call 814-226-7033 Ext 308.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.25 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)