- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Office
- Sales Experience
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
On behalf of our Client, an International High-end furniture store, In Job Florida is looking for a:
- Demonstrates success in meeting sales goals and growing sales, keeping a full and consistent respect of Company Discount Policy.
- Manages, motivate and develop the Sales & Design staff to ensure attendance, individual and team performance is managed effectively with all members of the showroom team.
- Makes a proactive effort in presenting new sales plans and programs to Management
- Ensures the Showroom and all the displays are neat and tidy all the times.
- Responsible for stock management and ordering
- Ensures window and showroom displays are installed in a timely manner to Group standards.
- Maintains the company's image to the higher standards
- Confers with Company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets and promote business.
- Reviews inventory and sales records to prepare reports for management and budget departments.
- Ensures that the customers are extended the highest level of customer service at all time
- Produces a monthly report covering objective set, results achieved and sales forecast to maximize sales opportunities with retails clients, the trade, designers and local market
- Develops and extends the customer account base through local marketing initiatives.
- Technical expertise and knowledge of Company products
- Provides input and recommendations to the Management on merchandise, requirements, promotional pricing needs, store layout changes and any other showroom and sales requirements
- Use strong consultative sales skills, negotiation and interpersonal skills (both oral and written), attention to detail, strong follow-up skills and motivation to make the sale.
- Demonstrates understanding and application of effective selling strategies and techniques
- Assist Management with marketing campaigns, planning, and implementation.
- Oversees accuracy and organization of customer files
- Assist in scheduled physical inventory counts.
- Oversees all activities related to ordering, receiving and delivery of products in a timely manner.
- Uses appropriate office technologies to process and track orders and maintain excellent communication with all contacts.
- Assists with special projects such as trade shows and display changes
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 + years of experience as a Showroom Manager for a high-end furniture store.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture /Design
- Excellent people skills, management, sales and customer service
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and QuickBooks.
- Additional language is considered as a plus
- Sales commissions
- Anual Bonus (If the target is reached)
- Health Insurance: Company contributes towards premium
- Vision: Employee Pays
- Dental: Employee Pays
- Paid Life Insurance: 20K
- Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- $60 Cell phone allowance or Company device is assigned
- Paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 /year
- High-end furniture Sales: 5 years (Required)
- showroom manager (high-end furniture): 3 years (Required)