We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken inside Sales Representative to join our sales team. The Inside Sales representative will be responsible for following up on new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process.
To be successful as an Inside Sales Representative, you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top Inside Sales Representative should also be very driven and goal oriented. Anyone who has experience as an account executive, sales manager, account manager will be a good fit for the position
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- No cold calling!
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to customers and following up on leads.
- Conduct follow-up-calls/emails to existing clients and cross-sell and up-sell.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying new sales opportunities.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Education, Work experience, Skills, Certificates
- Associate degree in business and related fields.
- 2+ year sales experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal, problem solving and presentation skills are a must
- Since we deal mostly in IT, you should have an inherent love for everything tech! You should be able to answer all the emerging tech questions (mostly hardware space) with ease.
About us: Tunny LLC is a major player in the ecommerce marketplace having stores on all major platforms. We are a family owned business whose incredible service and quality products have fueled our ongoing expansion and growth. Checkout our webstores from the links here https://www.tunnystore.com/pages/about-us
Compensation: Everything is negotiable. The new hire will start on a part time basis with base pay. You will be eligible to receive sales commission and bonus incentives on hitting sales targets. The job will transition to a full time position with benefits upon a positive appraisal. There is a potential to make anywhere between 40K and 70K (could be even more) in this position
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- sales: 2 years (Required)
- Morgantown, WV 26508 (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Hours per week: