- Certified Pool Operator
- Customer Service
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
HIGH SIERRA POOLS is looking for a full-time and part- time lifeguards for an indoor water park in Springfield, VA with a starting date ASAP.
This water park is located in a brand new complex that also has health club, spa, restaurants and more. The club is membership based so guards have a chance to get to know the regular patrons and be an important part of the community and the facility team.
- Monday trough Friday 9 AM-3 PM and 3 PM -9 PM
- Saturdays and Sundays 9 AM- 9 PM
This full-time position offers:
- Competitive pay
- Eligibility to participate in the High Sierra Pools health, dental and vision insurance plans beginning of the first of the month after 60 days of employment (full time employees only).
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: https://secure.highsierrapools.com/employmentApplication/v2/index.html
Summary: Monitors activities in swimming areas to prevent, recognize and manage accidents in and around the swimming pool; maintains pool facility including water quality; and ensures a positive experience for patrons.
- Constantly monitors and regulates the behavior of patrons and co-workers to prevent unsafe activities and accidents
- Warns patrons of safety hazards
- Displays a positive and courteous attitude when enforcing pool rules and regulations
- Effectively responds to emergencies; executes rescues and first aid including spinal injury management
- Prepares pool area for opening and closing each day
- Supervises all facility activities and controls entry to the facility by monitoring use of pool and guest passes
- Keeps aquatic facilities clean including deck, restrooms, changing facilities, tiles, skimmers, windows, guardroom and trash receptacles
- Assists in the control of water quality, operation of pool filtration system, and water testing including recording chemical readings hourly
Qualified applicants will possess:
- Valid American Red Cross Lifeguarding/First Aid, CPR-AED for Lifeguards, Bloodborne Pathogens certificate and a pool operator license
- If not certified, be able to meet the minimum swimming requirements for American Red Cross Lifeguarding certification class- More info here: http://www.highsierrapools.com/services/safety-training-certification/training-resources
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A history of reliability
- A positive attitude
Interested applicants should submit an application online at www.highsierrapools.com or call the HR Department for more information at 703.920.1750 ext.205.
Not certified? No problem!High Sierra Pools offers DISCOUNTED training classes for its prospective employees. Call the HSP office to register or find more information.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.50 to $13.50 /hour