Part Time Client Resource Specialist
Client Resource Specialist
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Provide warm and friendly service to customers and potential customers. Responsible for retaining and servicing existing relationships. Responsible for promoting and cross selling bank products and services. Provide exemplary customer service on both inbound and outbound call queries. Effectively and efficiently collect the delinquent receivables due to Card Assets, when deemed appropriate
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Utilize the Seven Step Retail Sales Process to identify customer needs in order to cross sell appropriate products and services and deepen relationships with existing customers; Answer customer inquiries relating to products, rates, and services; Supports the attainment of department goals.
2. Respond and resolve Cardholders concerns in a professional, timely manner. Ascertain Cardholders facts, identify problem(s) and resolve disputes amicably. Escalate unresolved disputes to management. Document telephone contacts and resolutions. Maintain the Credit Card system processor's Cardholder records.
3. Responsible for taking, verifying and entering credit card phone payments.
4. Understands the mechanics of teller duties and is able to perform with a high degree of expertise to ensure consistency with all company practices, policies, and procedures.
5. Exhibits sales and service behaviors that are consistent with FAB&T's core values and profit objectives.
6. Shares ways to mitigate service delivery weaknesses and exploit potential service strengths to differentiate FAB&T in the market. Collaborates with Retail Management, Training, Internal Audit, and Security on compliance issues and process improvement.
7. Maintains positive, friendly, and professional attitude and appearance.
8. Responds to online inquiries concerning customer accounts within delegated authority. Answers inquiries regarding Online Banking; resets passwords and enables online access.
9. Maintain debit card records; activate and cancel cards; maintain card limits. Maintain the Credit Card system processor's Cardholder records.
10. Interact with other departments effectively. Interact with all agent bank representatives professionally.
11. Responsible for recommending fee reversals and other monetary adjustments on Cardholder accounts.
12. Under supervised conditions, re-order plastics (credit cards) to credit worthy Cardholders' or at the bank's request.
13. Effectively handling of multiple reports i.e. fraud.
14. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school or GED, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; e.g. data processing, clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc, plus 2 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, general public and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to prepare and interpret bar graphs.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to utilize common sense understanding in order to carry out written, oral or diagrammed instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving several known variables in situations of a routine nature.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Basic: 10-Key, Accounting, Contact Management, Spreadsheet, Word Processing/Typing
INITIATIVE AND INGENUITY
Under general supervision where standard practice enables the employee to proceed alone on routine work, referring all questionable cases to supervisor.
Limited responsibility with regard to general assignments in planning time, method, manner, and/or sequence of performance of own work operations.
Performs work operations which permit frequent opportunity for decision-making of minor importance and also frequent opportunity for decision-making of major importance, either of which would affect the work operations of small organizational component and the organization's clientele.
Moderate mental demand. Operations requiring almost continuous attention, but work is sufficiently repetitive that a habit cycle is formed; operations requiring intermittent directed thinking to determine or select materials, equipment or operations where variable sequences may be selected by the employee.
ANALYTICAL ABILITY / PROBLEM SOLVING
Moderately structured. Fairly broad activities using moderately structured procedures with only generally guided supervision. Interpolation of learned things in somewhat varied situations.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR WORK OF OTHERS
Responsibility for work of others: Not indicated.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR FUNDS, PROPERTY and EQUIPMENT
Ordinarily has little, if any, association with funds, supplies, equipment or other property where there would exist any appreciable opportunity for damage, misappropriation, or other monetary loss.
Probable errors of internal and external scope would have a moderate effect on the operational efficiency of the organizational component concerned. Errors might possibly go undetected for a considerable period of time, thereby creating an inaccurate picture of an existing situation. Could cause further errors, losses, or embarrassment to the organization. The possibility for error is always present due to requirements of the job.
FREEDOM TO ACT
Generally controlled. General processes covered by established policies and standards with supervisory oversight.
ANNUAL MONETARY IMPACT
The amount of annual dollars generated based on the job's essential duties / responsibilities. Examples would include direct dollar generation, departmental budget, proper handling of organization funds, expense control, savings from new techniques or reduction in manpower.
None. Job does not create any dollar monetary impact for the organization.
IMPACT ON END RESULTS
Modest impact. Job has some impact on the organizations end results, but still from an indirect level. Provides assistance and support services that facilitates decision making by others.
Regular contacts with patrons where the contacts are initiated by the employee. Involves both furnishing and obtaining information and, also, attempting to influence the decisions of those persons contacted. Contacts of considerable importance and of such nature, that failure to exercise proper judgment may result in important tangible or intangible losses to the organization.
Contacts of considerable importance within the department or office, such as those required in coordination of effort, or frequent contacts with other departments or offices, generally in normal course of performing duties. Requires tact in discussing problems and presenting data and making recommendations, but responsibility for action and decision reverts to others.
USE OF MACHINES, EQUIPMENT AND/OR COMPUTERS
Regular use of complex machines and equipment (desktop/laptop computer and software, road and production machines and equipment, driver's license/cdl, etc.)
Somewhat disagreeable working conditions. Continuously exposed to one or two elements such as noise, intermittent standing, walking; and occasional pushing, carrying, or lifting.
The following work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
Moderate diversity, low physical. Work activities which allow for a moderate amount of diversity in the performance of tasks which are not as varied as those positions with high-level diversity and decision-making.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is continuously required to talk or hear; regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; occasionally required to stand, walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision; and color vision.
Understands and adheres to all compliance issues, attends training as required and related to this position, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act, Privacy Act, US patriot Act, Security, and Credit Card Lending. Must adhere to special shift hours as agreed or instructed by manager. Second and Third shift work is required along with weekends and holidays.
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Banking and/or call center experience preferred, but not required
3. Minimum of two years' customer service experience required
4. High attention to detail and excellent decision making skills
5. General computer knowledge necessary
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
7. Requires occasional overtime, evenings, weekends, and holidays
Must be available to work the following hours of operation:
Monday - Friday
6:00a to 8:00p
Saturdays and Sundays
10:00a to 3:00p
2519 West Main Street
Jacksonville, AR 72076