At Bulk Handling Systems, our motto is What's next. An international leader, BHS designs, engineers, manufactures and installs processing systems for the waste and recycling industry. We are committed to innovation, performance, and the highest standards of quality. Headquartered in Eugene, Oregon, you can expect to work beside a hard-working, committed group of professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit. In business since 1976, we have won numerous industry awards and are poised for continued innovation and growth. We invite you to consider What's next for you!
Due to growth, BHS is looking to hire an exceptional Business Development Manager - Parts Sales. The Business Development Manager - Parts Sales is responsible for building our parts sales primarily in the US an Canada, as well as globally. This is a new role at Bulk Handling Systems and would involve all aspects of sales including business development, finding avenues to market, direct solicitations and all sales activities needed to grow this part of our business. This position is also directly responsible for leading and developing our inside and outside sales personnel.
Products primarily would include waste recycling systems with related controls as well as our full portfolio of aftermarket services. Customers include direct end user sales, OEM Sales, EPC's and other engineering consultants as well as the developers of independent manufacturers representatives in some regions and industry segments.
We need a self starter with a "make it rain" sales ability. We will train and support this person to understand the products and industries. Must have strong technical ability to learn and to be able to direct support our customers. We expect travel to be about 60% of the time. Must be based in Eugene, Oregon.
Commissions and Bonus opportunities above salary.
This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring professional to rapidly advance in an expanding company. We have a high paced but casual work environment that is family friendly and flexible. If you feel you can be a leader and help improve our company in every way, please apply. We are not looking for a clock puncher, but rather someone who wants to shape our company and contribute in every part of our business.
- Proven track record to directly solicit and gain market share - Business Development
- Team player with an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering/Industrial Distribution Field
- 10 years of direct experience selling similar engineered technical products
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment, understand technical drawings and specifications
- Must be an effective planner and organizer capable of making decisions when necessary
- Must have good written and oral communication skills
- Impeccable ethical standards
- Work with global market strategies and implement plans
- Develop a team with realized growth
- Working knowledge of Microsoft systems and CRM software
Bulk Handling Systems offers our employs a wide variety of comprehensive rewards and benefits including:
- Competitive pay
- Medical including Prescription and Vision
- Dental including Orthodontia
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous time off including vacation, holiday, sick, bereavement, and jury duty
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Targeted learning and development opportunities
All within a positive and friendly work environment.
Please visit our website to learn more about Bulk Handling Systems: WWW.BULKHANDLINGSYSTEMS.COM.