This position will serve as a project manager that will direct and manage multiple design and construction contracts for state owned buildings and facilities. The position will guide Architectural Engineering (AE) design firms and provide architectural and/or engineering code reviews of design documents at various stages of development. Will direct and assist in the resolution and negotiation of technical contract disputes. Will provide written reports, evolutions, design documents and cost estimates for facility related construction repair. Will assist construction inspectors and the AE design firms as needed to successfully complete construction projects.
Work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Design and/or project management experience in engineering or architectural field.
- Strong understanding of construction principles, practices, procedures, and means and methods.
- Excellent communication, time management, organization, and leadership skills.
- Design and construction experience is preferred.
- Registered professional engineer or architect is preferred.
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering or Bachelor of Arts degree in architecture, or related degree.
Please see qualifications link below.
Job Posting Number:
Number of Vacancies:
$4,311.34 - $6,112.96 Monthly