PITCH Concepts is seeking an Interior Designer to join our team in Chicago, IL. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a strong desire to learn and grow with the company.
- Work with our design team to create and deliver projects in a timely manner.
- Create and manage project schedules, budgets, and deliverables.
- Create plans for interior and exterior spaces.
- Create presentations for each project, including floor plans, elevations, drawings, and specifications.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, vendors, subcontractors, architects, etc.
- Assist in coordinating project schedules with other departments.
- Assist in coordinating the scheduling of trades when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the design industry required.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, or Illustrator.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation to travel to jobs sites as needed.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical insurance (including dental), vision insurance, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match program.
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chicago, IL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person