Senior O365 Consultant
Strategy & Design
Senior O365 Consultant
Visa support not offered.
What you should know about us
Leveraging 18 years of experience, our US business is ready to grow and move to the next level. We currently have offices in Bellevue, WA and San Diego, CA. We have an entrepreneurial spirit, with a passion for crafting software that drives tangible business change for our customers, and we are looking for a like-minded Microsoft O365 Consultant.
What do we do? Our projects are often complex business solutions leveraging the latest Microsoft technologies. Our solutions focus on delighting our customers, our reputation is built on seeing the big picture and meeting deadlines within complex environments, all the while being a pleasure to work with.
What will you do?
As a passionate M365 advocate, you’re able to both articulate M365 centric solutions and take customers on the journey of adopting new ways of working. Using your strong business analytic skills, you’ll help identify and solve our customer’s business problems using M365 and Microsoft Power Platform. Broken down further, that will include:
- Leading whiteboard / workshop sessions
- Presenting to a variety of users from executive and management to front-line staff
- Planning and designing M365 solutions for enterprise customers
- Having a strong user centric focus to help customers and their employees adopt M365
- Understand the change impact of moving to M365
- Business analysis and process mapping
- Business process automation using M365 compatible tools such as PowerApps, Flow and Nintex
- Data migration to M365 using tools such as Sharegate
Who are you?
It goes without saying that you love working with people at all levels of an organization. You’ll have extensive experience in the above tasks, preferably within a vendor environment. Some other things you’ll need to check off include:
- A natural ability to work with people and extract business-critical information in a timely manner
- Exceptional business communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong documentation skills
- An analytical brain with the ability to design, organize and run workshops and user sessions
- Presentation skills for a wide variety of users from execs to management to front-line staff
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle and how the BA role fits within that.
- An understanding of training and change management principles
- Willingness to learn
What's in it for you?
- You’ll spend your days working with talented, passionate and energetic people
- We care about each other and foster a culture of innovation, authenticity and trust
- We have some neat perks to look after your health and wellbeing, making life just that little bit easier.
Combine all that with strong ties to our New Zealand offices and you’ve landed yourself a pretty awesome new role!
Our website showcases excellent examples of what we do and who we are, so be sure to visit us at www.provokesolutions.com
Provoke Solutions Inc. is proud to be an EEO Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off