Cloudbakers is looking for a sharp, energetic, and personable Sales Engineer to join our talented team. The experience and skills gained in this role will prove invaluable to those seeking a successful career in Cloud Technology. You will be working within a team of Google Cloud Certified professionals at a Premier Google Cloud Partner. We are looking to grow our practice due to rapid growth both at Cloudbakers and our core partners, the right candidate can take it to the limits!
We are looking for someone that has a passion for technology. Our ideal candidate will also possess a strong business acumen, aptitude for problem solving, 2-5 years of relevant experience, and the technical chops to be successful in this multi-disciplinary role. We are looking for an eager, driven, and above all accountable individual that will thrive in our fast-paced environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
Our ideal candidate will be a strong leader and understand the value of teamwork. We are looking for the right fit with our growing organization and will invest in training as required for the right individual. This is a Chicago based position.
A Cloudbakers Sales Engineer’s responsibilities and duties are as follows:
- Be solution and value focused
- Explain and demonstrate the value of our products and service offerings to prospects
- Differentiate Cloudbakers products and services from our competitors by positioning yourself as a market and industry expert
- Act as a technical resource for our team by continually bringing value and an innovative mindset to our projects
- Design and propose custom cloud based solutions for clients based on your research and their needs
- Assist sales team with preparedness and delivery of technical presentations and Statements of Work
- Embrace Cloudbakers team mentality by keeping our team updated and trained on new product and technology updated in the market
- Collaborate with key resources including engineers, support, operations, salespeople, marketing and partners.
- Anything else that needs to be done that adds value to the business, our clients and your co-workers
Power boosting competencies:
- Proven success in a sales engineer or technical sales role
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to listen perceptively and convey awareness
- Strong presentation skills and ability to tailor presentations to your audience
- Impeccable follow-up and organizational skills
- Meets challenges with resourcefulness using strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to eliminate sales obstacles through inventive and adaptive approaches
- Demonstrates strong leadership and teamworking abilities
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying close attention to detail
- Ability and desire to take initiative
- Experience working with SaaS, IaaS & PaaS platforms
- G Suite and Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Microsoft Azure
- Zoho CRM, Microsoft Dynamics or relevant CRM experience
- Microsoft Office 365, Power BI
- Consulting Experience
- Strong technical and/or Cloud technology aptitude
- Bringing the heat in foosball and ping-pong
Cloudbakers also requires that team members possess the following traits:
- Build trustworthy relationships with our clients and team through integrity and accountability.
- Desire to learn and advance in work and in life.
- Possess a positive, unrelenting, creative approach to problem solving.
- Give and receive constructive criticism for the benefit of all.
- Be Authentic. Be Yourself.
- We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- We have a unique, employee and customer focused culture and work environment
Cloudbakers is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.