Noblis ESI is seeking a Program Manager for their Chantilly location.
The Program Manager (PM) will serve as the primary point of contact for the customer and has overall responsibility for overseeing the accomplishment of all tasks and delivery of support tasks for a large Enterprise SETA support contract.
Typical PM duties include:
- Prepare and maintain a Contractor Work Breakdown Structure (CWBS) and Dictionary that allocate the work identified in this SOW to the appropriate tasks
- Maintain a system of cost controls that provides provides consistent reporting and visibility of actual costs versus planned expenditures for each task
- Other responsibilities include administrative and technical support to the Government leadership team, internal cross tower coordination, external mission partners and other DoD/IC customers
- Lead proposals by utilizing capabilities across the company
- Lead strategic and business development initiatives, including account strategy development, capture efforts, and branding
- Identify opportunities that are aligned with Noblis’ strategic priorities, and cultivate relationships with clients expanding the footprint within an account or porting the work to another account/client
- Bachelor's degree (in a BSTEM Field is desired)
- Minimum of 10 years’ PM experience working with the DoD and the IC
- Ability to facilitate co the ICmmonality within Ground mission areas by defining, architecting, and integrating a multi-INT/multi-sensor ground enterprise
- Possess strong Systems Engineering discipline in one or more of the following focus areas: Architecture and Requirements Development, Readiness, IV&V, and transition to operations; Risk Management, Configuration Management, Technology Planning and Insertion, and Performance Assessment
Must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance with a Counter-Intelligence Polygraph
- Understanding of DoD and IC tactics, techniques, and procedures including CONOPS, architectures and cloud-based environments
- Advanced skills in writing, reviewing and editing of technical reports, statements of work, white papers and other technical and programmatic documents
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to summarize and brief senior level Government leaders, civilians and military officers
- Ability to build and present technical briefings and reports with specific knowledge of SIGINT, GEOINT, Multi-INT and OPIR
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.