Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies?
If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services (NGTS) Sector is seeking a Principle Program Cost and Schedule Analyst (PCA) to support a new restricted program. This position is located in McLean, VA.
- Monitors and controls costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control.
- Performing analyses and preparing reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
- Preparing budgets and schedules for contract work and performs and/or assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis.
- Performing schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks.
- Ensuring adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government.
- Incorporating contractual changes staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or a related field with a minimum of 6 years of related experience or a Masters in Finance, Business Administration, or a related field with a 4 years of related experience or an additional 4 years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Should be well organized, schedule-driven, and have the ability to multi-task while meeting tight deadlines
- Should have strong analytical skills to support program reporting
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Advanced Excel (pivot tables, v-look ups, macros)
- Prior experience and success interfacing with multiple disciplines and varying levels of management
- Experience with SAP and Business Warehouse (BW)
- Experience in SAP processes
**This is a remote opportunity but is subject to change based on business needs**
(Work locations are McLean, Va and Fair Lakes, Va)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.