About Bite Squad:
Bite Squad is a restaurant delivery service currently serving over 300 cities in the US! We make it easy for people to order their favorite food from their favorite restaurants to their home or office via desktop or mobile device. That’s where you come in! To delight our customers, we need to consistently add new restaurants to the platform. Restaurant selection has proven to be one of the biggest drivers of success in each of our markets. We can’t wait to see if you can “close us” on why you’re a sales executive we can’t pass on!
What Our Outside Sales Executives Do:
Who You Are:
- Prospect Restaurants Leads: using Yelp, Tripadvisor, local publications, order density & cuisine type data by zip code, networking and provided lists; you’ll target a specific list of desired restaurants in your city.
- Challenge Restaurant Prospects: handle objections and educate prospects flawlessly; reshape the way restaurateurs think about delivery partners, challenge them on their perception of the economics - use information you’ve learned from the sales journey to position Bite Squad as a solution they clearly need.
- Pipeline Management: progressing all prospects along the stages of the sales funnel, your follow up skills get real answers from prospects, which leads to results.
- Sign-up Restaurant Partners: this is the most important thing you do, you have exemplary follow up, negotiation and objection handling skills, you’re a closer, it’s what you do - you ask for the sale at the right time and close.
- Sales Admin Tasks: learn the Bite Squad administrative software, HubSpot.com and other internal tools to track your productivity and set up new accounts.
- Proven Closer: You have a trackable history of closing high value accounts, past managers would say you’re a great closer.
- Challenger: You dig into prospects responses with more questions to get to the actual why. You’re not afraid to re-frame the way prospects think with a consultative approach.
- Listener: You listen to every word a prospect tells you, knowing you can later use this information to position why Bite Squad is a solution for them.
- Strong Communicator: You take key learnings from the field and communicate it back to the Bite Squad team to improve strategy, systems, and processes.
- Food Lover: you’re passionate about the restaurant delivery industry or food in general. The idea of making it easier for the good citizens of your city to order amazing restaurant food to their home really excites you!
- Availability to travel up to 50% of the time (be away from home 2-3 consecutive weeks at a time 6 months out of the year)
- Strong “hunter” (vs farmer) sales mentality: highly assertive, strong closer, high sense of urgency, heavy prospecting, etc.
- Outgoing, energetic, confident personality
- Experience with short sales cycles- 1 day close preferred
- 2+ years of outside sales
- Business to business (B2B) sales experience
- Door to door (D2D) sales experience
- Must live within a 30 minute commute of specified city
- Reliable transportation
- Valid Driver's License
- State required car insurance
What We Provide Our Outside Sales Executives:
- Restaurant sales experience
- College degree
- Additional sales training, certifications, etc.
- 60K base salary + uncapped commission
- Commission Structure, earning potential $90,000 - $200,000
- W2 employment
- Medical benefits
- Work in a fast paced tech environment in a fun industry
- Top performers have a clear path to growth