BigID is transforming how enterprises around the world protect and manage the privacy of their customer and employee data in the era of GDPR. Our novel tools and technologies make a real difference in how security, privacy, and data governance professionals safeguard and manage their sensitive data assets.
Venture-funded with offices in New York City, Tel Aviv, and London, we have a global team of experienced entrepreneurs that come from a variety of backgrounds. We enjoy a fast-paced and collaborative culture that rewards those that are looking for a compelling mission, new challenges and growth opportunities.
As BigID's VP of Marketing, you will oversee the marketing team located in our New York office, including brand & communications, content marketing, events, and more. Qualified candidates will have successfully driven international B2B go-to-market strategy & campaigns from conception through execution for an industry-leading data privacy and/or governance company.
About the Role:
- You have 10+ years of marketing experience in B2B enterprise SaaS companies
- You have 4+ years of experience building and managing teams with a bias for rapid execution; strong preference for experience managing international marketing teams.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have a track record of forecasting and using KPIs to deliver excellent results.
- You have excitement for keeping up with external market trends to maintain a competitive advantage.
- You have experience managing managers across different functional groups.
- You have the ability to build strong partnerships with other internal business leaders.
- This person will develop and implement a strategic plan to generate inbound leads and increase brand awareness incorporating content marketing, lead nurturing, digital marketing, and field marketing.
- Craft a roadmap for our Marketing department: Set up the structure of the marketing org for future success.
- Refine BigID's voice and guide all marketing communication including public relations, analyst relations, branding, collateral, advertising, and video.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships: Partner with our sales leaders to enable our sellers to win new customers and expand into new markets; partner with our product leaders to develop the messaging around a high cadence of product launches.
- Own marketing operations/analysis including designing budgets, sales models, ROI analysis/metrics, and process/systems development
- Set aggressive yet achievable current & long-term goals for internal teams that directly support BIgID's revenue goals
- Provide guidance to the executive team on our overall marketing strategy and lead the planning and execution of our brand, content, PR and events strategies.
Benefits at a Glance
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Generous medical plans and premium coverage - health comes first
- Open vacation policy - take it when you need it
- 401k - save for the long run
- Flexible work arrangements - we are all grown-ups