NHN Global has an expansive business portfolio which currently includes Hangame (mobile gaming), FashionGo (e-commerce platform), and Comico (webtoons).
The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety. The Office Manager is responsible for developing office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control and task delegation.
We are seeking an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. As a growing company, we are looking for a well-organized and flexible candidate who enjoys the administrative challenges or supporting an office of diverse people.
- Overlook and delegate tasks to receptionists/admin Organize and maintain neat order of communal office areas
- Collaborate with the team for developing, implementing and maintaining office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Manage assets within the company (PC-related assets, office supplies, snacks, etc.)
- Manage contract and price negotiation with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Responsible for ensuring office financial objectives are met by maintaining annual budget for the office, planning the expenditures, analyzing variances and carrying out necessary corrections that may arise
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Bilingual: Korean/English
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Strong ability to multi-task and priorities work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- PC-related and office software related knowledge
- 5+ years of office administrative experience
- Understanding of Human Resources management practices and procedures
- Health Insurance PPO Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life)
- PTO - 15 days for 1st year employees
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Company paid lunch
- Fully stocked kitchen (coffee, drinks, and snacks)
*NHN Global is an equal opportunity employer.
*Job description and duties may be modified at the discretion of the company.
Job Type: Full-time
- Office Management: 3 years (Required)