Green Thumb Industries (GTI), a national cannabis cultivator, processor and dispensary operator, is dedicated to providing dignified access to safe and effective cannabis nationwide while giving back to the communities in which it serves. As a vertically integrated company, GTI manufactures and sells a well-rounded suite of branded cannabis products including flower, concentrates, edibles, and topicals. The company also owns and operates a rapidly growing national chain of retail cannabis stores called RISE™ dispensaries. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, GTI has eight manufacturing facilities and licenses for 60 retail locations across eight highly regulated U.S. markets. Established in 2014, GTI employs over 400 people and serves thousands of patients and customers each year. GTI was named a Best Workplace 2018 by Crain’s Chicago Business. More information is available at GTIgrows.com.
GTI is Growing Exponentially with a National Retail Roll Out Program and we are pleased to announce the creation of the new exciting position of Project Coordinator. The main responsibilities will include the quarterbacking updates of the project core documents (Development Tracking, Scheduling etc.), Dispensary Designs and the Sourcing, Purchasing, Design of Fixture, Furniture and Equipment Packages. The most interesting aspect of this position is the bandwidth of the Project Coordinator involvement spanning Real Estate, Architects, Engineers, Manufacturing, Vendors, Accounting and General Contractors to name a few. This position report to the Director of Retail Construction and the goal is to develop this person for a future Project Manager role. The Project Coordinate role is key in the Execution of a “Store in the Box” roll out program supporting the Brand Expansion.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a fondness for learning, appreciate solving challenges, provide positive impact to the process and enjoy building a brand nationally then we are looking forward to hearing from you.
- Maintain the Project Core Documents that includes the Project Development Report, Project Status Report, Budgets and Schedules.
- Manage F.F.&E. (Furniture, fixtures and equipment) Vendor Scheduling, Purchasing and Sourcing as required.
- Manage, Coordinate, Track and Issue Purchase Orders, Contracts, Budgets, Change Orders and Invoicing.
- Manage the Prototype Document Library, Project Directories, Vendor Databases and Material Samples.
- Provide design support for Store Layouts, Signage, Fixtures and Props.
- Coordinate and Schedule the Signage, F.F.&E. etc. deliveries and installation requirements with the General Contractors.
- Manage and Track F.F.&.E. offsite supply inventories.
- Management of Special Projects and Roll Outs as required.
- Obtain Purchase and Invoice approvals per designated roles and budget compliance.
- Issue and Procure Request for Proposals as required which includes Research, Qualification and Source General Contractors and Sub-contractors as requested per Standard Operating Procedures.
- Set-up and Manage Building Utilities and Services as required.
- Ensure required documentation for all subcontractors (Certificates of Insurance, Payment Policy Acknowledgement, W-9) is maintained in an organized, accurate, and complete state always.
- Ensure required documentation for all programs, both company and third-party, and is maintained in an organized, accurate, and complete state always.
- Execute Quantity take-offs and estimates.
- Attend project meetings and produce minutes.
- Provide communication to Team Members – Construction Department Liaison.
- A.A.S. Degree in Architecture, Interior or Mechanical Design
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint.
- Ability to read and fully understand Construction Blueprints and Fixture Design Drawings.
- Preferred Experience working in a Retail, Real Estate or General Contractor environment
- Available for minimal Travel to Vendors and Project Job sites as required.
- Excellent focus on organization and strong attention to detail.
- Strong ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and achieve results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must understand fundamentals of construction and project relationship structures.
We can't wait to meet you!